Last updated: July 13, 2021
- Children Under the Age of 18
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information by anyone under the age of 16 and you should not provide us with any information regarding any individual under the age of 16. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered information from anyone under the age of 16, we will take reasonable measures to promptly remove that information from our records.
- What Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We receive and collect several types of information about you, such as the information described below.
Information you provide to us: From time to time, you may provide us with certain information, including Your Information, such as your name, email address and other contact information. Instances where you may provide this information include when you request us to contact you or request a quote for certain services through our Website, fill out forms or fields on or through our Website, or sign up to receive newsletters or other materials from or about us or our Website. By way of example, when you request us to contact you to provide a free evaluation, you may provide your first and last name, email, the applicable dealership name, and other details concerning the nature of your inquiry.
Information we receive from third parties: We may obtain information about you from sources other than you, such as from our business partners, including third parties with which you may have discussed the possibility of purchasing product or services that are the same or similar to those that we offer. Any content or information submitted by you to third parties will be used and disclosed by such third parties in accordance with their respective privacy policies.
We may also obtain information about you from social media networks on or through which you may access the Website. The information that we will receive depends on our agreement with the third party (if appliable) and your privacy settings with that third party. All information that you disclose to third parties will be subject to the privacy policies and practices of such third parties. You should review the privacy policies and practices of such third parties prior to disclosing information to them.
We may also collect information on third party platforms such as HubSpot, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, etc.
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies: We and third parties acting on our behalf may use various technologies to collect and store information when you use our Website, including sending cookies, web beacons, pixel tags or other anonymous identifiers to your device, or otherwise tracking your activities on our Website over time. “Cookies” are pieces of data stored on a computer, mobile phone or other device. A “web beacon” is a type of technology that lets us know if you visited a certain page or whether you opened an email. A “pixel tag” is a type of technology placed within a website or e-mail for the purpose of tracking activity, which is often used in combination with cookies. Other “anonymous identifiers” include random strings of characters used for the same purposes as cookies, such as with mobile devices where cookie technology may not be available. These technologies help us know that you are logged on to or using our Website, provide you with features based on your preferences, help us understand when and how you are interacting with our Website and compile other information regarding your use of our Website. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online Website (a practice known as behavioral tracking).
The information collected through these technologies, standing alone, cannot be used to determine your identity. Such information may, however, be combined in a way that makes it become personally identifiable information (i.e., information that can identify you). For example, we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us. If this happens, we will treat the combined information as personally identifiable information.
It may be possible to disable some (but not all) Cookies or automatic data collection technologies through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect the functionality of our Website. The method for disabling Cookies or other automatic collection technologies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in preferences or security settings. For example, iOS and Android devices each have settings which are designed to limit forms of ad tracking.
Our Collection Practices with Respect to Certain Specific Information:
General Use and Preference Information. We may collect, receive and store information regarding your general use of our Website (such as details of how and when you used our Website, interactions with our Website, resources that you access, your Internet protocol address, your browser type and your device type), as well as your preferences.
Device Information. When you access or use our Website through your computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information regarding and related to your device, such as hardware models and IDs, device type, operating system version, the request type, the content of your request and basic usage information about your use of our Website, such as date and time. In addition, we may collect information regarding application-level events, such as crashes, and associate that temporarily with your use to provide customer service. We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
Location Information. If you submit your zip code or other geographic information to us, you may provide us with your location information. Furthermore, if you enable the collection of location information on your device, then we may collect information about your actual location, such as your mobile device’s GPS coordinates. We may also use other technologies to determine your location (such as through the location of nearby Wi-Fi access points or cell towers), or obtain your location information from third parties.
- How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for various lawful business purposes. Among others, these purposes may include using this information, including Your Information, to:
- Present our Website and Content to you. For example, if you provide us with your contact information for purposes of requesting that we contact you, or for receiving emails, promotional materials or other information or Content from us, then we will use the information you provide us to contact you and/or to send you such information or materials, as applicable. Additionally, we may use Your Information to administer surveys, giveaways, or other promotional activities.
- Provide you with a free evaluation. When you submit information or content (including Your Information) as part of a request for a free evaluation, then we will use the information you provide in order to conduct and provide you with such evaluation, including to place and record a series of mystery shopping calls for purposes of our evaluation.
- Contact you and provide you with information. For example, we might contact you via e-mail or other communications to provide you with information regarding one or more of our offerings, personalized information and other information from us or our business partners to respond to comments, inquiries, and other information submitted by you.
- Provide you with customer support. For example, if you request us to contact you in connection with any customer support matters, we may collect certain information from you in order to assist you as requested.
- Analyze, improve and manage our Website, products, service offerings and operations. For example, we might obtain feedback regarding our Website, products, and service offerings, understand and anticipate your needs and preferences, better understand your use of our Website or products or service offerings, customize and tailor Content and advertising, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, engage in statistical analysis and provide feedback or information to our business partners, vendors, advertisers and other third parties.
- Display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. For example, we may use your device information for direct advertising and retargeting ads, such as providing you with information or advertising relating to our communities based on your precise geolocation, when in line with the preferences you have shared with us.
- Comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of your rights. For example, where you have asked us not to contact you for marketing purposes, we or our service providers will keep a record of this on our suppression lists to be able to comply with your request.
- Other Purposes. We may also use your information in other ways. To the extent required by applicable law, we will provide notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent.
- How we Disclose your Information
General Disclosure of Your Information: We may disclose the information we collect, including Your Information:
- to our third-party vendors or suppliers so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional, marketing and transaction materials and our Website’s maintenance and security. For example, we use (and thus disclose certain of Your Information to):
- Google Analytics so that they can help us understand how our customers use the Website – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- HubStop in order to effectuate our marketing campaigns — you can read more about how HubSpot uses Your Information here: https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy.
- to our affiliates and their respective employees, agents and representatives involved in delivering our Website, products and other services to you;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- to any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive Your Information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney);
- as required by applicable law or ordered by a court, regulatory or administrative agency;
- as we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule, restriction or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including our rights or property;
- if requested by authorities in the event of any act instance of local, regional or national emergency;
- with your consent;
- to otherwise enforce or protect our rights; and
- in connection with a Business Transfer (see “Other Disclosures by Us” below).
Please note that the list above is not exhaustive and that we may, to the extent permitted by applicable law, disclose the information we collect to third parties at any time, for any lawful purpose, without notice or compensation to you.
Other Disclosures by Us:
Aggregation and De-Personalization. We may use and disclose any de-identified information for any lawful purpose, including for any commercial purpose. De-identified Information means information that does not identify you, including any identifiable information de-identified by either by combining it with information about others, for example, by aggregating your information with information about other persons, or by removing characteristics, such as your name, that make the information personally identifiable to you.
Circumvention of Security Measures: We use a certain technical, administrative and organizational security measures to keep Your Information safe. However, despite our efforts, please be aware that methods of transmission and electronic storage are not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of Your Information, as third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or electronic storage. Further, to the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures of our Website. Therefore, you use our Website at your own risk, you should not expect that Your Information will always remain private, and we do not guarantee the performance or adequacy of our security measures. In the event that an unauthorized third party compromises our security measures, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for any damages, directly or indirectly, caused by an unauthorized third party’s ability to view, use or disseminate Your Information.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding our collection, use and disclosure of the information that we collect. Below are some mechanisms that provide you with control over such collection, use or disclosure:
- E-mail Offers. If you do not wish to receive e-mail offers or other information or communications from us, you can opt-out of receiving such e-mail offers or other information or communications from us (other than e-mails or other information or communications related to the status of your job application with us (if any), correction of user data, change of password and other similar communications essential to your transactions on or through our Website) by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the e-mail. Please be aware that it can take up to 10 business days to remove you from our marketing e-mail lists. If you opt-out from receiving our marketing e-mails, you may continue to receive certain status e-mails relating to your transactions on or through our Website.
- Managing Your Information. If a portion of our Website allows you to create an account with us, then you can review and update Your Information by logging into that portion of our Website, visiting your account profile page and making changes.
- Online Behavioral Advertising. As described above, we may use Your Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. Certain third-party advertising networks that deliver behavioral advertising are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). You can prevent NAI member companies from collecting preference data about you by visiting http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and following the NAI’s directions. Note that if you opt-out through the NAI, you will still receive advertising. In addition, if you opt-out through the NAI and later delete your cookies, use a different browser or buy a new computer, you will need to renew your opt-out choice. Additional options for opting out of target advertising include, without limitation:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- TWITTER – https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/privacy-controls-for-tailored-ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Digital Advertising Alliance – http://optout.aboutads.info/
- Operation of our Website in the United States
- Contacting Us
If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints regarding our use or disclosure of the information we collect from you or wish to contact us to make a request regarding such information (including Your Information), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at:
Attn: Privacy Request
Applied Concepts, LLC
55 Skyline Drive, Suite 2200
Lake Mary, Florida 32746
In contacting us, you must include the reference to our “Privacy Request” on the subject line and in the body of the message and include the email address or mailing address, as applicable, for us to send our response. We reserve the right not to respond to inquiries submitted other than to the address specified above.