Send resumes to email@example.com.
Applied Concepts, Inc. has been in business for over thirty years. Currently, it is North America’s largest provider of business development solutions and training for the automotive industry. Applied Concepts presently has over 8,000 automotive dealership partners throughout North America.
Click here to learn even more about our unique and successful company services.
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for monitoring and providing feedback on the quality of customer interactions and contacts over the phone. This position will provide key information not only to our Sales Executives, but our Customers as well. The feedback the Quality Assurance Specialist provides is used on a daily basis by C-Level Executives in our customer base.
• Desire to work in a team environment, where hard work and dedication are acknowledged and rewarded
• Professional attitude
• Ability to listen for and notate accurately key points
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Proficient use of grammar and spelling
• Hourly rate of $11.00
• Excellent training to ensure your success
• Benefits, Medical/Dental/401K with match
• Paid Time Off, including holidays