Inside Sales Representative
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applied Concepts, Inc. has been in business for over thirty years. Currently, it is North America’s largest provider of business development solutions and training for the automotive industry. Applied Concepts presently has over 8,000 automotive dealership partners throughout North America.
Click here to learn even more about our unique and successful company services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Communicate and interact with C-Level Executives on a daily basis via the phone
• Maintain and grow recurring revenue streams with existing customers
• Generate new business using warm leads
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy and structured environment
• Demonstrate the ability to “Think on your feet”
• Willingness to learn different sales approaches
• Possess a clear and captivating speaking voice
• Unfazed by the word “No”
Why Applied Concepts
• Average take home pay for tenured reps (with us one year or longer) in 2016 was a little over $110,000
• 40 hour work week… no nights or weekends
• Company Sponsored Reward Trip
• Medical/Dental/401 (k)/ Paid Vacation and Personal Time
• Gym membership reimbursement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a satisfactory level. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals, training guides and Company provided reports. The ability to accurately and professionally write routine reports and correspondence (via email). Ability to speak effectively before Management or team members. Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business documents and reports.
Intermediate Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions and percentages. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent. Ability to interpret bar graphs and other type of graphs.
Intermediate to High Skills: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions in written or oral form. Ability to deal with problems involving several variables. Ability to know when to ask for assistance with situations.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/ Drug Free Workplace
• 2 years of inside sales experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Non-recoverable draw of $800 per week during training then commission only
• High school or equivalent